Hello! I'm new!

Options
Just started today! I am an active person, but the holiday goodies got the best of me! Instead of waiting to take control until January 1st, I thought it would be best to start today! I put the average 4 pounds on over Christmas :( I made my husband take all the baked goodies and lock them in his vehicle (out of sight, out of mind)! Anyway, today was a good day and hoping for a good week! I can use some support right now! Thanks!

Replies

• andreakit
    Options
    hello and good luck!:wink:
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Well hello and welcome.....I have been here i think this is my fourth week and really like the site. You can add me as a friend if you like, I know about the sweets and cookies.....needed them out of my house also.....good luck and we are here for you....
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Just started today!

I can use some support right now! Thanks!

Welcome from one Minnesotan to another. Being new there is a Minnesota Group to join if you wish. Here is the link. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/146-minnesota

You will find lots of support here and if your looking for a few friends add me if you wish. I can be a pretty good cheerleader. Best to you.
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you would like. We all need support and encouragement in our weight loss journey. Congrads on not waiting until 1 Jan. You are ahead of the ones that are waiting until then. The time is now. And, I have the same problem if I see sweets I will want to eat them Better, out of sight and out of mind. ;) Best of luck to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42 year old who checks in daily w/MFP! Anyone can add me!!