Hey Everyone :)

Options
Well it's 10:30 p.m. here in Texas and I'm getting a late start.. but better late than never. I'm new to this and hope to gain great results and new friends on this long journey. My name is Cassie and I'm 20 yrs of age. In this past year I dealt with 2 harsh break ups and a deep depression. I'm ready for a new beginning and I'm super excited to change for the best. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cassiens07
    cassiens07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Well it's 10:30 p.m. here in Texas and I'm getting a late start.. but better late than never. I'm new to this and hope to gain great results and new friends on this long journey. My name is Cassie and I'm 20 yrs of age. In this past year I dealt with 2 harsh break ups and a deep depression. I'm ready for a new beginning and I'm super excited to change for the best. :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    where in texas im 30 min from houston here
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Welcome, You CAN do this! :happy: :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • Francken77
    Francken77 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello, I just started this site tonight...amazing tracking tool and motivator.
  • pitchaya
    pitchaya Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi!!! welcome to this site. I also new too, I been in this site about 4 days now. It help me so far. But always just don;'t give up>>>>>>
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • cassiens07
    cassiens07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for the support. Well I'm from a little town called Crockett.. bout an hour and 45 mins from Houston.
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    welcome to the site and good luck on your journey to redemption.

all the tools are here for you, as well as great support from outstanding people. check in every single day and use the boards for extra help and motivation when you need it!

you've already been a "health nut" before, draw on that experience and get yourself in that frame of mind again and you can't lose!!

a healthy lifestyle is the best, and it's something no one can take from you!

good luck!
  • esme86
    esme86 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi!!!!!! I just started today too. Well I hope this will help and motivate you. Look forward to helping and getting to kno you better
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! This site is wonderful!!! Very supportive!:tongue: