***PICTURES*** ONE YEAR COMPARISON :)

Options

Replies

• trotter664
    Options
    You look amazing. May I ask what are the jean size difference???
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. May I ask what are the jean size difference???

I went from a tight 18 to a size 6
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    One word....Wow!
  • applebean
    Options
    You look amazing! I love to see this kind of thing... it gives me so much hope that in the next year, I will be able to look as good as you! Keep up the good work.
  • trotter664
    Options
    Thats great!!! I know you must feel amazing. I went from 14+ to a 6 and feel great! Keep it up! Here's to a picture next year that is even hotter than this years!!!!
  • Semperfione
    Options
    Great job Amber, I am with you on the amount of weight loss. Just went over 50 lbs since June 2011. I am committed to go another 40 lbs. Would like to keep in touch, your doing awesome. Add me if you have room.
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    Thats great!!! I know you must feel amazing. I went from 14+ to a 6 and feel great! Keep it up! Here's to a picture next year that is even hotter than this years!!!!

You look amazing!!!
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a comparison! Great job!!! I am currently at your starting size(pushing a size up) seeing this gave me some encouragement to keep going. Thank you.
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    Wow, what a comparison! Great job!!! I am currently at your starting size(pushing a size up) seeing this gave me some encouragement to keep going. Thank you.

If I can do it anyone can!!! I was the queen of yoyo diets before being told about mfp!!!!
  • Carolynsasha16
    Carolynsasha16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good job, you look amazing congrats on your hard work!!! The jeans pic is a great idea, I'll be doing my shirts when I'm ready, thanks!!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    good job, you look amazing congrats on your hard work!!! The jeans pic is a great idea, I'll be doing my shirts when I'm ready, thanks!!!!

Save a pair if jeans too......I kept one pair just to take a final pictures once I'm done....the rest went to the goodwill!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    Going through alot of your pictures and you guys are all doing amazing as well!!!
  • imeesh424
    imeesh424 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fabulous!:wink:
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fabulous!:wink:

Thank you!!!
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    You look awesome girl! Very motivating!
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look incredible!

I'm sending you a friend request :)
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!!
  • Destinie589
    Options
    WAY TO GO! YOU are a great inspiration.
  • mamatoo
    Options
    Wow you look Great:) I hope I can report the same results some day!!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!