Saying Hello

Options
Hi everyone

I'm new to this site and I've already been inspired by reading some of your posts. I'm here looking for inspiration, motivation and support as I try to make a change towards a healthier life. I look forward to reading more and talking with everyone.

Replies

• hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    welcome. feel free to add me as a friend. the more friends the more motivation you have. best of luck with your journey and it really does help to track the food you eat
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Yes, add friends! That's the quickest way to get plugged in and stay encouraged...
  • cameralinds
    Options
    Welcome! I'll offer what support and encouragement I can. Feel free to send a friend request. :)
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Hello back.

Have to say the people here have been the best. Don't think I would be where I am now without every ones help! :happy:
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request, welcome to the site!!!
  • dreamnolonger
    Options
    I am very new to this site as well, I have never done anything like this, so I am very nervous about posting and what not.
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Thanks, Stefanie!

Dreamnolonger - I sure can understand that. I just decided to jump right into the message board and I'm glad I did. Everyone here is very encouraging. :)
    Welcome!
  • navyfireman21
    Options
    Hello, so I started this thing today. I need help too. I was looking through photos to put onto my profile and was looking for about two hours and there weren't many pictures of me, and the ones of me were never full body. Needing help and wishing everyone the best on their journeys. Janice
    13836421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    U made the best move ever by posting...this site is a great support system...it'll get ya started towards your goals...the more support you give the more u get back!!! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Thank you pghsteelerfan! Hi Janice, I also sent you a friend request.