Looking for some personal cheerleaders and people to be held

Options
Hi I have started on this site again. I am really determined this time because I am the heaviest I have ever been. I don't fit into any of my clothes hardly and I can't find any at the store that flatter me at all. A little over a month ago, I started dating this amazing guy. He is incredible because he loves me for me, even with the way I look. I want to give him a girlfriend he can truly be proud of. But I mostly want to do this because I don't ever feel "good" and I want to be happy with the way I look and believe my boyfriend when he tells me I am beautiful.

I need people that will encourage me and let me be accountable to on this site.

Thanks for reading!

<3 Me

Replies

• wildflower408
    wildflower408 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm the same way it seems like I randomly woke one morning to discover a new body that I'm highly uncomfortable in. I'm also looking for MFP friends to motivate me to lose the weight. So feel free to add me :)
  • RNatalie83
    Options
    Welcome! I'm hoping that support from people on this site will keep me motivated. I have tried calorie counting before and gave up, mostly because I wasn't motivated to keep it up. Add me as a friend!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me as a friend! I am willing to help give support and encourage the best I can.
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'd love to be your friends on here! I've been on MFP almost 1 year now and am down almost 46 pounds. I enjoy sharing what I have learned with others and would love to encourage you!
    Send me Friend Requests! :)
    -Kat
  • alphy
    alphy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @katcena: wow that's amazing! congratulations :) sounds like you have a lot of experience we can learn from... it's great to have someone around to show us the ropes!