Hello, My Name Is __________

Options
Carrie. Just introducing myself. I'm looking for motivation. A real kick in the pants. Something good, cause it has to get me off my butt after sitting on it, telling myself to exercise for months! Thank you in advance.

Replies

• tosize2
    tosize2 Posts: 32
    Options
    Carrie. Just introducing myself. I'm looking for motivation. A real kick in the pants. Something good, cause it has to get me off my butt after sitting on it, telling myself to exercise for months! Thank you in advance.
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hello Carrie and welcome! This is an awesome site with a lot of awesome people.

Exercise is so much fun! Just do it I say. :happy: :laugh:
  • tvfit
    tvfit Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Kick some booty, my pal. Get ye to the gym. Looking forward to spinning with you!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    well my name is Toni...Nice to meet you Carrie! I'm just getting started myself...good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    LOL, Cyprianna.

LOVE your attitude!! :smile: And those arms! :wink:

WELCOME! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • tosize2
    tosize2 Posts: 32
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. So far so good today. Tomorrow I will weigh in and hopefully get to put one of those cute little progress tracker thingies in. I find this thing hard to navigate! Thanks again!!!