new to all of this!

Options
Hello everyone! I am new to this working out thing and I was refered to this site. I am pretty stoked about it! This is day 2 for me. And this site looks like a great tool to have on my weight loss journey! If anyone has any tips for losing weight I would love to hear them! thanks all!

Replies

• irishsweethart4
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new to this working out thing and I was refered to this site. I am pretty stoked about it! This is day 2 for me. And this site looks like a great tool to have on my weight loss journey! If anyone has any tips for losing weight I would love to hear them! thanks all!
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    welcome to this great site, its amazing im in my 2nd week and down 6 lbs and with all the great support im getting.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.

You will succeed if you work hard.

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:

I would agree that just taking your time to truly make a lifestyle change is key. Don't stress yourself out. Learn new things and educate yourself on food and nutrition. Pay attention to your body. And don't even think about diet pills or a quick fix. There is simply no substitute for eating healthy and exercise! :wink:

Basically what it comes down to is if you treat your body right, it will reward you!!:happy:

-Tam
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: