Good food day today!

Options
:bigsmile: Hi everyone- I'm pretty excited about my food today. I earned an extra 373 cals from running but it's 6:45 and I have 511 cals left and I'm not hungry! This is new. Here is what my day looked like- maybe it can help some of you with ideas of what to eat.
1. I had a protein shake(Arbonne chocolate) this a.m. with frozen strawberries and an activia light in it
2. For lunch I had a big salad with chick peas, chicken, carrots, feta and tomatoes- grape seed oil/vinegar mixed with a little truvia
3. For a snack I had a Fiber one Oats and Chocolate bar and an Orange Vitamin water 10 cal.
4. Dinner was "make it yourself' at my house and I had wheat flakes and strawberries cereal (just a generic brand) with milk (the total of this cereal and milk is only 150 calories! and it's good!) and some broccoli with smart balance.
5. I drank a lot of water and some green tea with truvia.

I do have 500 cals left but don't think i'll be using all those today- which is ok every now and then. Just thought I'd share in case you can get some ideas! Thanks!

Replies

• horstboys5
    horstboys5 Posts: 36
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi everyone- I'm pretty excited about my food today. I earned an extra 373 cals from running but it's 6:45 and I have 511 cals left and I'm not hungry! This is new. Here is what my day looked like- maybe it can help some of you with ideas of what to eat.
    1. I had a protein shake(Arbonne chocolate) this a.m. with frozen strawberries and an activia light in it
    2. For lunch I had a big salad with chick peas, chicken, carrots, feta and tomatoes- grape seed oil/vinegar mixed with a little truvia
    3. For a snack I had a Fiber one Oats and Chocolate bar and an Orange Vitamin water 10 cal.
    4. Dinner was "make it yourself' at my house and I had wheat flakes and strawberries cereal (just a generic brand) with milk (the total of this cereal and milk is only 150 calories! and it's good!) and some broccoli with smart balance.
    5. I drank a lot of water and some green tea with truvia.

I do have 500 cals left but don't think i'll be using all those today- which is ok every now and then. Just thought I'd share in case you can get some ideas! Thanks!
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    wow sounds good. :flowerforyou:
  • horstboys5
    horstboys5 Posts: 36
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks- I love seeing what other people eat in a day- it gives me ideas when I run out of them or get bored. Sometimes certain foods just don't occur to me til someone tells me what they ate.