Who Gained the most weight this Christmas??

Options
2»

Replies

• AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I surprisingly lost weight this week -- three pounds. It may just be water, but I'll take it!
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    O, now I've been to the toilet and gone back to work it turns out I've lost a pound compared to last week.... WOOP
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I don't have access to scales but my jeans are much tighter - so I know I've gained. It will come back off... I'm making this work!
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain, but I wouldn't worry if you did. To truly gain a pound you need to eat a surplus of 3500 calories, which I don't really think is possible in a matter of a day or so. It's probably just water weight from excess carbs and sodium; don't worry... it will disappear soon :D

Yep... I am so thankful for this, lol! I'm up about 3 lbs, but according to my rough log, I only (only?!??!) went 1500 calories over maintenance, so I know the scale is being a lying *kitten* right now :tongue:
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    So far 4 lbs but I am scared to look tomorrow morning. Good thing I bought the ripped in thirty and totally ripped core and a yoga dvd. The yoga is for my back. I had to stop a weeks worth of work outs because I was having back spasms. But on the plus side I know what I need to do to get the weight off.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain, but I wouldn't worry if you did. To truly gain a pound you need to eat a surplus of 3500 calories, which I don't really think is possible in a matter of a day or so. It's probably just water weight from excess carbs and sodium; don't worry... it will disappear soon :D

I easily hit 3,500 I think, mainly on wine and baileys though... that and 2 christmas dinners, chocolate & ice cream!
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    I am up 6 but I don't care...I threw away the rest of the sweets and snacks and crap that I didn't eat today and I am back up and at it tomorrow...Was a WONDERFUL 3 days off and here I go again!! xx
  • TahliS
    TahliS Posts: 52
    Options
    im up 5 pound (2.3kg) over 3 days. Dont actually think its a real gain tho as i did eat salty food and did drink alot. Praying that some of that 5 pounds comes off very soon. argh!!
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've done nothing but eat cheese, chocolate, and drink baileys and mulled wine for about 5 days straight! I will be as good as possible this week and try not to drink too much over new years but I wont be weighing in until about 2/3rd Jan as it's going to depress me and I'd rather just enjoy the festive period as it wont be happening for another year! may as well make the most of it!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    Started out 131 went to 134 this morning.. So hit the workouts hard this week.. ughh . :(