good green tea sweetener??

Options
riri0301
riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
i love drinking green tea or any tea in the morning i use honey but its 60 calories a serving i kno its good 4 u but does anybody have any suggestions on a low cal sweetener

Replies

• riri0301
    Options
    i love drinking green tea or any tea in the morning i use honey but its 60 calories a serving i kno its good 4 u but does anybody have any suggestions on a low cal sweetener
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I get Torani Syrup, raspberry or peach, in sugar free.
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I use stevia. Have for years on the advise of a nutritionist I was seeing to help with my balancing my diet. I found it in our regular grocery store a couple of weeks ago. That was great, I used to have to make the trip to the not-so-local health food store for it.
  • riri0301
    Options
    thanx will try whats the difference between stevia and splenda
  • riri0301
    Options
    I use stevia. Have for years on the advise of a nutritionist I was seeing to help with my balancing my diet. I found it in our regular grocery store a couple of weeks ago. That was great, I used to have to make the trip to the not-so-local health food store for it.

thanx will try whats the difference between stevia and splenda
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    There's another sweetener called Truvia that you can use as well. My dad swears by it.
  • horstboys5
    horstboys5 Posts: 36
    Options
    Truvia is awesome! I put it in everything and on everything- even my kids like it and no artificial stuff! I overdosed on the splenda/blue stuff/pink stuff in college- I can't handle it anymore. Go Truvia!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    There's another sweetener called Truvia that you can use as well. My dad swears by it.

I also use Truvia packets or liquid Stevia. It is very concentrated so you only need about 5 drops.

Another sweetener similar to honey is agave nectar. It's supposed to be a lower glycemic sweetener.