Hi im new here..

Options
Hello my name is Linda im a young teen mom... IM 18 years old and have a wonderful husband and 4 months old son.. Anywho i have always been FAT and after having my son i have hit a numder i told my self i would never hit and thats 205 before i delivered my son i was 239, when i walked out of the hospital i was 197 so i have gained alot back :( so im hoping that this site will really help me! and i hope to meet other people put there.. thanks have a great night! :)

Replies

• mommywife
    mommywife Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello my name is Linda im a young teen mom... IM 18 years old and have a wonderful husband and 4 months old son.. Anywho i have always been FAT and after having my son i have hit a numder i told my self i would never hit and thats 205 before i delivered my son i was 239, when i walked out of the hospital i was 197 so i have gained alot back :( so im hoping that this site will really help me! and i hope to meet other people put there.. thanks have a great night! :)
  • horstboys5
    horstboys5 Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome- I am a newer member too and I love it. It really keeps you accountable for what you are eating and working out! Hope you like it!
  • vleelang
    vleelang Posts: 1
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean!! After giving birth I gained weight. Good luck and let me know if there is anything that especially works for you.
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I think you will do great, and if thats your picture, you don't even look fat, you look great. Anyways welcome and I know you will do great
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck! I am sure you will find this site to be very helpful to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say "welcome" - I have only joined about a week ago. I love it - by tracking everything you eat you see what needs improvement on (no diets). I'm beginning to like exercising - no one would have ever thought that about me. Good luck on your journey - congrats on your baby.