Using myfitpal for 7 days now and would love more friends

Options
Actually i started using this website thru looking thru my iphone and found the best health and fitness app ever!! Am doing the p90x and would love some edvice on how to eat properly and suppliment and always looking for more friends no matter what goal you have, thanks everyone.

Replies

• psychc
    psychc Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great community. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me as a friend. I am on week 2 day 3 of insanity and have done p90x so I kind have a feel for your workouts. When I did them I just ate what was in the book.
  • good luck :) I have just checked out the p90x workout, it looks intense, one guy who has helped my training massivly of recent is Elliot Hulse, hes on youtube, his training methods burn fat and retain muscle at the same time, if thats what your into though lol, but he does have alot of great advise on nutrition and other aspects of the body regarding fitness
  • arabpride604
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • Lucia_Armstrong1973
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I tried Insanity, but only ended up aggravating an old injury. I have read and heard some good things about P90X, and nothing about injuries. I'm interested in seeing how it goes for you, I'm considering purchasing it for my husband.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    welcome bro! Your in Good hands!

It is amazing how far you can come in a short time. I have only been serious on here for 55 days and now getting my body fat% low. Its almost time for me to go through a bulking phase, which will be done in the winter months and then cut back for summer next year (I am from australia)

Good luck mate, your in good hands