Options
    you are one hell of a beautiful woman!
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    thank you !!
  • bflicker11
    Options
    Wow girlie!!!! You are doing great and look beautiful. LOVE the dress!!!!
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    You're beautiful! And I love the dress
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • krh891
    krh891 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow! It's amazing how we can get so down on ourselves when we've already accomplished so much! You look amazing! I'm just like you when it comes to feeling like I haven't done much to help with my weight loss. I started my weight loss journey last January and like you - it's almost been a year. I have lost 23 lbs in all (I slacked off for a couple of months, which has got me down) but I'm but in the swing of things so I definitely think I'm going to try this picture progress thing on my feeling sorry for myself days (lol!) Thanks for the THINspiration! You look great!
  • bjs06
    Options
    you're welcome!

thanks guys. these comments mean a lot and give me lots of strength to kick more *kitten* . its a wicked long road but the results are super worth it :)
  • Shauniie28
    Options
    wow,great job. you look like you lost way more than 36 pound to me but keep up the good work :)
  • DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Looking good! That dress now needs some alterations!
  • bjs06
    Options
    wow,great job. you look like you lost way more than 36 pound to me but keep up the good work :)

thanks! i work out a lot so I think that really changes things, I've prob gained a bit of muscle as well. :)

@ DG yes, i love the dress so letting it go may be hard. but i would like to keep it and have it for when i reach my goal weight and do pics in it..or..holding it up around me because hopefully it wont fit around me even a little bit!! aha
  • kristy80
    kristy80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats...!!! You look amazing...and very pretty :-)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wonderful difference, keep it up!
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • geekzoid
    Options
    Wow! Speechless! Awesome work girl. I bet it was hard. I am glad you did it. :) Congrats!
  • shadshad
    Options
    That was quite a change...wow! keep it up
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Beautiful girl!!! Great job in just 3 months! Think of where you'll be in another three months! P.S. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Really looks like you're down more than 36. You're a beautiful girl!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Well done!!!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!