Need Friends and support

Options
I need friends and support and i will definitely support you back. Love this site and its working for me... Let do this together

Replies

• Jesamaca86
    Options
    Hi I am Jessica I am 25 and need much support to not only lose the weight but to eat better to feel better. I will return support 100%
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome...you both can add me if you like!
  • scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Always willing to be MFP friends with anyone who wants to connect; the friends aspect of this deal, and the fact that when I open up my food diary to be visible, is what keeps me accountable and on track. Feel free to add me.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    addd meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:bigsmile:
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...always looking for more support!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    Feel free to add me, support is key along with accountability.
    :smooched:
  • dixiegirl2
    dixiegirl2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can also add me. I need more friends and support to get back on track after the holidays!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    I wll take you under my wing.... Add me if ya like
  • wishingiwashis
    Options
    I need lots of support! I am always gun-ho in the beginning and then fizzle out fast! Any help and support is very much appreciated! I also want to support those that are on the same journey as me!:happy:
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Only been here three weeks and it is working for me. Feel free to add me.
  • geraldm55
    Options
    Awesome to have you aboard. We all believe in you, He believes in you and now you need to believe in you!!!

I'd be honored to be anyones MFP friend.

this site and all the people on it have been amazing to me and I'm always looking for a way to return the favor.

Please feel free to add me if you'd like.

In His service
    Gerald
  • cantemann
    Options
    I am in need of support also. I want to make this work and am hoping this site can help me. I can encourage other people with the best of them, it's my self encouragement that's a problem! lol
  • loriamcq
    Options
    I'm just getting back into this too, so feel free to add me. Sometimes I need encouragement, sometimes I need a kick in the pants, and I'm willing to dole it out too.