Looking for friends,Starting Over

Options
Trying to start over after being un motivated for almost a year after having surgery. Looking for friends and support.

Replies

• pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I'm here
  • PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! We're here for you!:flowerforyou:
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'M HERE:smile:
  • lynnarnsdorf
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend! I'm Lynn...from Minnesota...age 55. I just started yesterday. I love the food diary..it's better than the weight watcher's site, which is expensive.
  • DOMINIAGLENN
    DOMINIAGLENN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I just joined on the 25th. I need some friends up here for some motivation. Hopefully you can be one.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    We're all here for ya!!!! Welcome!
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love the support and friends on the website! I have been slacking as well due to illness and many more excuses! Time to get it together. We can support each other. Feel free to friend me. Best of luck to you.
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me. We can provide support and inspiration for each other. Happy New Year!
  • Kelico528
    Options
    Yup same here, need some buddies!
  • Skeeweesummer98
    Skeeweesummer98 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. We can support each other. We cn all be on this journey together. :smile:
  • LauraLee66
    LauraLee66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i am looking for some diet buddies as well
  • TeeMaxs
    TeeMaxs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Count me in as a friend for support.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'm always happy to support and have more support!
  • rescueangel
    rescueangel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there......
    Welcome back....have a seat.....it's nice to meet you!!
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Welcome!
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome. And we all have each other to Support. Good Luck and you made the first choice already, good Job
  • croav
    croav Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi My name is Claudia I live in Perú. I just find this web page and I love it.
    I also need new friends and practice my english that lately is totally rusty....

About me:
    I´m married with two kids, Abril my daughter (5 years) and Joaquín (1 year)
    I work at a Cultural Center as administrative manager...
    I´m trying to loose all the baby weight that I´ve been carrying for over a year....and I need some motivation and support.
    I´m back at the gym...I love it but some times it´s difficult to get up in the morning and goooooo but I´m trying to get use it....

Love the food and excercise track on this web page...

Hope to meet interesting friends who I can talk about our fitness goal, life, etc. etc.

Have a nice day!!
    :happy:
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 40. I had surgery at the end of January this year and I started back too soon and had complications. I have been back at it since end of February and have been doing good ever since. I feel better now than I did in my 20's.
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    well then...let's get you re-motivated! hop back on board & let's get to it :)
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back into it also and I need motivating friends as well. Good Luck. You can do it!