Music... What If?

Options
What if for some ridiculous reason you could only have one album or artist to work out to what would it be?

I’ll go first .. Artist- Lecrae , Album - Rehab/ Overdose ( double cd)

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Rhianna
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    The black eyed peas
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Definately the Gaga Herself. <3 Love a lot of artists, but I find a lot of empowement from her!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Julie Andrews singing The Sound of Music, either that or Chipmunks Christmas
  • CBurns85
    Options
    Fun. - Aim and Ignite
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    What if for some ridiculous reason you could only have one album or artist to work out to what would it be?

I’ll go first .. Artist- Lecrae , Album - Rehab/ Overdose ( double cd)

I love Lecrae!!! Good choice. I'd have to say Grits, Dichotomy A. There isn't a song on there I don't like!
  • jadesta55
    Options
    BEYONCE!!!!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    I put some serious consideration into this answer, before I re-read the question and realized this was WORKOUT music... That's much easier than just choosing an artist for life.

Rage Against the Machine.

Any day of the week.
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It would be a tie between Crass and The Fitness. Right now I'm loving Crass- Poison in a Pretty pill....I do intervals on the elliptical and whenever it comes on during a sprint I am ready to go. Kind of ironic since its all about feminine beauty as some sort of perverse enslavement to patriarchy.....but the whole song is AMAZING....highly recommend.