I'm BACK! No more excuses! Who's with me!?

Options
December was full of excuses for me... It's embarassing! I gained back 7lbs in the past 2 months and I am ready to get back on track and feel good doing it!

Who's with me!?

Add me as friend! I love my MFP pals, but I love some new friends and motivation! ;)

Replies

• ChickadeeHawk
    Options
    I'm with ya!! We can do it!!
  • Nancyjsp
    Options
    I am sooooo with you! Gave myself permission to "maintain" during the Christmas season and wound up gaining 5 pounds! Now I am back, but still have to deal with a ton of sugary crap around my house. I may tell husband and kids to take it to their respective bedrooms and get it out of my sight! Strangely though, I am actually getting sick of eating that stuff. Let's support eachother; I'll add you as a friend! :happy:
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    **Raises hand vigorously** ME ME ME, I am DONE with excuses and ready to feel good!!
  • shcarter67
    Options
    I am definitely with you. I gained 2 pounds over the past week. Need to get back on track. I will send a friend request.
  • lauralou23
    Options
    I am sooooo with you! Gave myself permission to "maintain" during the Christmas season and wound up gaining 5 pounds! Now I am back, but still have to deal with a ton of sugary crap around my house. I may tell husband and kids to take it to their respective bedrooms and get it out of my sight! Strangely though, I am actually getting sick of eating that stuff. Let's support eachother; I'll add you as a friend! :happy:

OMG I know!!!! There is so many treats still around, it's not helping! I cleaned out all the candy and brought it to work for my co-workers... Also though, where I work we have a lot of vendors who send us treats throughout the Holiday season and it's all still here! Good thinking I'm getting burnt out on the stuff that's here... now the peanut butter fudge and cookies at home are a different story! I need to get those out of the house next...
  • lauralou23
    Options
    **Raises hand vigorously** ME ME ME, I am DONE with excuses and ready to feel good!!

YES!!! I accepted your invite! We can sooooooooo do this!
  • lauralou23
    Options
    I am definitely with you. I gained 2 pounds over the past week. Need to get back on track. I will send a friend request.

Great! I accepted your friend request, so glad I have others who are in the same boat... but we'll get out soon! :) hehe
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!!! I lost total control over the holidays and I'm tired of feeling like crap!!!
  • avavin_ac
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! I'm back to square one......again..............
  • lauralou23
    Options
    I'm with ya!!! I lost total control over the holidays and I'm tired of feeling like crap!!!

It happens right!? We'll help each other out!
  • lauralou23
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! I'm back to square one......again..............

Ohmygosh, it's my life story!!! I love a Fresh Start though! I'll add you!
  • worthashot73
    worthashot73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this post!! I'm with you, fell off hard before the holidays but jumping right back on today with both feet!

No more excuses, the only one I'm hurting is myself and that just makes me angry!