Lose 15 in 3 months

Options
Hello,

I am a semi new member- My goal is to lose 15 lbs. I would like to start January 1st and reach my goal around the end of March. This should turn out to be 5lbs weight loss a month. I am interested in possibly starting a group. Would anyone be intersted in joining???
I tried searching for a group that woud be similar to this but couldnt find anything.... If you know of any groups let me know :smile:

Replies

• AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in a group with you. I have about 18 more pounds to lose and my goal is by April 1st. I have been trying to find a group like this too :)
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I'm game and could use the motivation.

I haven't weighed myself lately but I'm about 10-15 pounds from where I'd like to be.
  • XxIrishRoverxX
    Options
    Hi! im just looking for some new friends to share motivation with as well.. i looked at those groups and some seem to be really strict and i understand they only want people who really are wanting to lose weight. and i am. but i also have 2 kids that i take care of and 2 others i baby sit about 3 to 4 times a week and keep my on my toes. but im game on losing more weight. anyone feel free to add me as a friend :):happy: and we can all work together
  • mackenzg
    mackenzg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would love to join ya!!
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a group and looking for more ppl to join. Add/message me
  • ollie88bug
    Options
    I am trying to do the same thing and would love to join this group. I have lost about 50 lbs and have 13-14 to go...
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do it before March 14th but I'd love to join you!
  • Bheller234
    Options
    15lbs in 3 months...i'm in on this! That is right in my goal range and would be great! Lets do it! :happy:
  • lhinds85
    lhinds85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too. Need the extra motivation to stick to this. I have alot to lose, but being accoutnable for this 15 will help. Please feel free to add me.
  • karabatak
    Options
    Sounds excellent, I just lost about 20 pounds in about 3 months but have not been focusing as much as of late. I would love to join!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need to lose 20-30 by April 14. I definitely need the motivation.
  • kimbee127
    Options
    I need some input on how to go about it... Should there be weigh ins? I am definitely a firm believer of seeing periodic progress on paper or for our case on the computer screen. It always keeps me motivated and helps me stick to my goal but I also agree that some groups may be too strict for everyone.
    This is mostly for motivation but also to share ideas and support.

Your thoughts and ideas are apprecited!!!
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I personally like the weigh ins. It helps keep me on track.
  • lhinds85
    lhinds85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like weigh ins as well. I've haven't been one to pull the measuring tape out to see inches, but if we have to i will do this as well.
  • XxIrishRoverxX
    Options
    yeah sure we could do some weigh ins
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Message me if it's a go as I tend to lose these threads please. :)
  • Hilary1223
    Hilary1223 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group too! I looking to lose 10-15lbs by September, but the sooner the better!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me as a friend ;)
  • hollykrumhp
    hollykrumhp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Yup, would definitely like to do this!