2nd time around would like some friends for motivation

Options
Would like some friends that I can keep track of and hear what they are doing properly. Im the guy in the yellow if u r wondering in my picture.

Replies

• Bullfrog2957
    Bullfrog2957 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Request on the way. Welcome (back)
  • emmalouise21
    Options
    I am too re starting AGAIN in 2012. Would be fab for some more motivation!
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I myself re-started 25 or so days ago...feel free to add me as a friend
  • axman19
    axman19 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im a good motivator. Im really curious to see peoples normal eating routines.
  • emmalouise21
    Options
    Well i basically eat like a pig! So im hoping to tame that in by cutting all the bad things out... Well thats the plan anyway!!!
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I restarted myself on the week before Christmas...lol. NO time like the present. Feel free to add me if you want, could always use some extra support and motivation.
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    <
    this guy would bug the bejeezus of out of you by posting and updating. But seriously, here's my complete story: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/403233-lost-96lbs-and-made-top-10-in-physique-contest

Feel free to add me.
  • axman19
    Options
    Added, just ate a turkey sandwich that was AWESOME. Better than mcdonalds I guess!
  • jellobee
    Options
    Me, too. Like the button in my picture says-control. Now...where can I find some?
  • axman19
    Options
    I need to quit my drinking as that is the only time I have no control. Drinking a night or two a week for me can totally mess everything up as far as food intake is concerned. I have a couple cocktails in the garage and then I make a pizza on the grill??? WTF