Not even half way yet, but it is a start _with pics

Options
HansTied
HansTied Posts: 81 Member
I began using MFP 7-3-11, but had lost 7 1/2 lbs prior to joining so I am at a total loss so far of 80 lbs with 100 to go.

1b-1-1.jpg

2c-1-1.jpg

The encouragement of the friends that follow my posts have been amazing. They are a wonderful inspiration and mean so much to me. Sometimes encouragement is all that it takes.

Replies

• shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I began using MFP 7-3-11, but had lost 7 1/2 lbs prior to joining so I am at a total loss so far of 80 lbs with 100 to go.

1b-1-1.jpg

2c-1-1.jpg

The encouragement of the friends that follow my posts have been amazing. They are a wonderful inspiration and mean so much to me. Sometimes encouragement is all that it takes.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! You can totally tell the difference!!!! Keep it up!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats! that awesome! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Look at your chin and neck area , its soo much leaner...
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You are looking just great. I'm proud to have you as one of my MFP pals. It's wonderful watching you do your thing. Inspiring. :smile:
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. It is great to have friends!
  • HansTied
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I have tried to make adjustments in the first pic. Let me know if it is visible now...
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Yay, Richard!!!!!!!
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job Buddy! Glad to be along for the ride of support! You are doing amazing! The next 80 will be a breeze!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I can really see the difference! great job
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good job!! YOu can really see it in your face!!! Awesome and encouraging!!
  • HansTied
    Options
    I just want to say thank you to all of you that posted. I know they are not as dramatic as many we get to see here, but I have more work to do. The next update should show more improvement.
    I appreciate you all.
    Richard
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You are saving your life and inspiring others... like me!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking good!
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    The difference in just your face is amazing! You're doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work.
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Doing great keep it up man!!!!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your progress photos. You are looking fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!