Six Week Six Pack

Options
Has anyone had any luck doing Jillian Michaels Six Week Six Pack? I just got it for Christmas. I am doing the 30 Day Shred now and am almost done with Level 3. Is it just as good?

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i'm hoping for a response too, i plan of doing that one or ripped in 30 after i finish my 30ds...

so how were the results with 30ds for you ?
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    I lost 9 lbs and about 2 1/2 inches from my waist. Unfortunately, this Christmas weekend I gained a few back and my stomach is not as flat as it was. I think it's all those preservatives and sodium though that I am not use to eating. So far 30DS is working really well for me. I only have about 5 days left till I am finally done!!!
  • lin7604
    Options
    wow good for you! i will only get 4 days into level 3 before i'm off for a 10 day vacation... but once i get back i am going to start all over again with NO interruptions,lol..
  • bradleybeer
    bradleybeer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is 30DS
  • lin7604
    Options
    30 day shred dvd from jillian micheals.
  • emilyr9602
    emilyr9602 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    yes, it is just as good. 6W6P is made up of 4 levels. The moves are intense but if you can handle level 3 of 30DS then you shouldn't have trouble at all! Great job & congrats on your success!
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    Thanks!! I am really looking forward to starting it after New Years. I have only a few days left of level 3 of the 30 day shred and I am finally done!
  • mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Have you started the six weeks /six pack?

I just started today -- looking for others who are in the same program...
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for it in the mail. I am doing the 30 DS right now, starting Level 2, but I saw that the 6p6A was on sale, so I bought it early. Saw a few clips about it on amazon and it looked really intense. Hope it works because my tummy is one of the spots that needs the most work!
  • mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been doing both - RIP30 & the 6 pack - i do 3 days of both.... I am struggling with the six pack one - it is hard for me, so I thought I would do them both simutaniously, in order to build my strength and increase my endurance to get through the six pack video.