Who watches the biggest loser

Options
2»

Replies

• lulubenmom
    lulubenmom Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm hopelessly obsessed by this show, love it! And always work out much harder the next day, they're so inspiring.

I'm hoping Tara wins, she's been the most determined. Mike is so young he's already won by having this so young in life. I'd love to see his brother Max on the next show or updates to see how he goes, the poor guy is miserable. Helen I can't seem to like. I was turned off by her putting herself before her daughter too. I think I can see some disappointment in her daughter's face sometimes, as her mom laps up the limelight. But maybe there's a backstory we don't know about, like Helen was the one that really wanted to do it in the 1st place and had to drag her daughter there or something. Ron - well he's only been there as he was not seen as a threat. He's really played the game well, but I wouldn't want him to win.

Can't wait for the finale!
  • joeysmuse
    joeysmuse Posts: 87
    Options
    Ron specifically asked not to be put to the finaly. but when we tried to call and vote his was just as busy as his sons. I never could get through. I would have voted as much as I could get through for mike. He still has a good amount to loose and would take the cake (metiphorically speaking) Before Tara. She's almost at the point where she would have to have a major calorie deficit to win.

Helen... what a piece of work. In all the scenes with her daughter in it, daughter doesn't look truely happy for mom. Bet dang, I wouldn't either. Yes She's smiling in every shot but look at her eyes. There is no true happiness there. I would have thought she would have lost more wheight than she did by the time the cameras came back. I didn't see much of a difference. The sad part about it is her weight problem could come from mommy issues. And look what mommy did.... compound the problem.
  • lulubenmom
    lulubenmom Posts: 45
    Options
    OMG Can't believe Helen won, what a shock. But I thought she might when I saw her she looked dare I say, too skinny! I liked her before she left the ranch, she must've done some drastic stuff. Anyway good job & I hope she get's her daughter the same way.
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I wanted Tara to win and Kristen to win the 100,000. both losts by 5/6 pounds. Tara won all the challenges, never went below the yellow line, but she learned something I don't think Helen did. It truly is about balance (not the money). Helen almost looked (dare I say it) too thin to be healthy.
    I believe her daughter should have been the one to stay too. However, I thought all along that Helen was a sleeper in that no-one took notice of her and her determination as she tried to stay out of the limelight. I too love this show for the inspiration. I finally now believe, I too can conquer this. I just wish I had known this when I was26 and not 51. Nice to see all of you fans as well.