I have to toot my own horn again

Options
awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
The other day I was out with my best friend and of course she is a size 2(maybe sometime soon I will be a size 5 again )but I am proud to say that when we were shopping I went into one of those stores where they don't sell plus sizes.I thought to myself there is no way I can fit anything in here.I used to be a size 22 pants and a 2X shirt.Well Saturday I put on a size 14 pants and an XL shirt the pants were snug and I probably would have felt more comfy in a size 16 but they didn't look bad at all.I can't remember the last time I wore a size 14.I know there is only more to come.The scale has moved for a few weeks but I can definitely tell the inches are melting off because of the way my clothes fit.I am even going to have to get my wedding set resized now because my rngs are falling off my fingers.LOL!! I was very proud of myself.I am going to post some new pics of myself in a few weeks once I get my tummy a bit smaller.Thanks for listening!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• awestfall
    Options
    The other day I was out with my best friend and of course she is a size 2(maybe sometime soon I will be a size 5 again )but I am proud to say that when we were shopping I went into one of those stores where they don't sell plus sizes.I thought to myself there is no way I can fit anything in here.I used to be a size 22 pants and a 2X shirt.Well Saturday I put on a size 14 pants and an XL shirt the pants were snug and I probably would have felt more comfy in a size 16 but they didn't look bad at all.I can't remember the last time I wore a size 14.I know there is only more to come.The scale has moved for a few weeks but I can definitely tell the inches are melting off because of the way my clothes fit.I am even going to have to get my wedding set resized now because my rngs are falling off my fingers.LOL!! I was very proud of myself.I am going to post some new pics of myself in a few weeks once I get my tummy a bit smaller.Thanks for listening!!:flowerforyou:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Woowhoo!!!! That is very exciting! Congrats to you and I can't wait to see your pictures.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wow, I am so happy for you, doesn't it feel great? Keep on doing what you're doing. awesome job.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're doing so good!
    :flowerforyou:
    Keep it up!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!! i'm so happy for you!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • robsmom
    robsmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! It must feel good to shop outside the plus size area!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Fitting into smaller clothes gives you SUCH a great feeling, doesn't it?! :happy:
    You're doing an awesome job, keep it up! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • esme86
    esme86 Posts: 11
    Options
    Feels good don't it........keep it going, don't give up!!!!! So happy for u
  • awestfall
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement and support !! I couldn't have done it without this site and all the wonderful people on here.
  • anny
    anny Posts: 27
    Options
    congratz:flowerforyou:

184008.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    toot toot u go girl
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl. The last time I wore a size 14 I think I was in middle school. I really can't remember. Keep up the great work!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Keep tooting - we are not only here for tracking our stuff, but for motivation...... what is more motivation than your success and for support - way to go. :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the love and support!!:flowerforyou:
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That is one of the best feelings ever!! AWSOME JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!