10 lb + Challenge to kick off the NEW YEAR :)

Options
I want to start a group. The 10+ Challenge in a 3 month period. We would have 90 days to accomplish 10+ lbs. And tons of support I would hope from everyone who joins the group. I just figure if we can accomplish 10lbs in 3 months imagine what we all can do by summertime :) Okay so here are some official details lol..

*We will start January 1st, 2012 and end March 30th, 2012 and aim to lose minimum of 10lbs
*We will have weekly fitness challenges and food challenges to keep us and myself enterained :)
* We will weigh in every 1st and 16th even Jan. 1st. (I will keep track of everyones weight progress as long as you post it to the Message boar in the group named (example: Weigh In Jan.1st) ...
*This group will be created after I have 5 replies of people who are in..... !

So lets get started on a new us for a new year. 2012 will change all of us...

Replies

• mmowbray84
    Options
    I am willing to do it
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Nelly_J
    Options
    I'm in!!! This is just what I need!!! The challenge ends the day after my 1 year wedding anniversary and I need/want to drop 10-15 lbs. by then.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm in- what do we do to join????
  • ywantstobefit
    Options
    YESS! I'm in! 2012 is OUR YEAR!
  • CiciPorcayo
    Options
    Okay I am gonna create the group and will post the link once I have done so. Feel free to join and post a topic of Introduction for yourself and tell everyone about you what you wanna lose, why you wanna lose 10lbs or more and what your over all goal is.! BRB
  • unicorn19girl
    unicorn19girl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining.
  • regthelittleone
    Options
    I would love to join!!! I'm stuck right now and need tons of motivation :) Let me know what I need to do to join. Thanks & can't wait to start !!!
  • aledapita
    Options
    Sounds Good
  • Ddubb94
    Options
    Count me in. Let me know what I need to do to join.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'll join too! :bigsmile:
  • CiciPorcayo
    Options
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Sound reasonable count me in!
  • kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im happy to be the 1st guy to join this group unless guys are banned!!!!
  • marcianil
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CiciPorcayo
    Options
    Count me in. Let me know what I need to do to join.

All you have to do is join the group :) and post a topic of an introduction of yourself. Why you wanna lose 10+ lbs and what your over all goals are :)
  • CiciPorcayo
    Options
    Im happy to be the 1st guy to join this group unless guys are banned!!!!

Anyone is welcome :) Please! We would love to have both men and women!
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I want to start a group. The 10+ Challenge in a 3 month period. We would have 90 days to accomplish 10+ lbs. And tons of support I would hope from everyone who joins the group. I just figure if we can accomplish 10lbs in 3 months imagine what we all can do by summertime :) Okay so here are some official details lol..

*We will start January 1st, 2012 and end March 30th, 2012 and aim to lose minimum of 10lbs
    *We will have weekly fitness challenges and food challenges to keep us and myself enterained :)
    * We will weigh in every 1st and 16th even Jan. 1st. (I will keep track of everyones weight progress as long as you post it to the Message boar in the group named (example: Weigh In Jan.1st) ...
    *This group will be created after I have 5 replies of people who are in..... !

So lets get started on a new us for a new year. 2012 will change all of us...

Im in!!!
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    I want to join!