Options
    Well Done! Way to take control of your health. You look fantastic! :love:
  • Lesley2800
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! Great job!!!!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! Great job!!!!

I think 'amazing' may be a little much but thank you! ;)
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Thanks for sharing - I can't wait until I have a photo to share!
  • nettedorman
    nettedorman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It is so inspiring to see someone who decided that they matter to themselves! I know what you mean when you say you didn't care, I was there also. But, like you found that is not where I wanted to stay. As Nerd Fitness would say, "Keep Leveling up your Life." It is definately working for you. :smile:
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    It is so inspiring to see someone who decided that they matter to themselves! I know what you mean when you say you didn't care, I was there also. But, like you found that is not where I wanted to stay. As Nerd Fitness would say, "Keep Leveling up your Life." It is definately working for you. :smile:

Nerd Fitness kicks *kitten*!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!! what an accomplishment!
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you can really see the difference.
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    What dedication!! I'm motivated to kick it into higher gear!! Keep up the great work!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    What dedication!! I'm motivated to kick it into higher gear!! Keep up the great work!

Let's do this! If you need anything let me know.
  • yadicarter
    Options
    You're amazing! I know you're not done with your journey, but you are such an inspiration and a big motivator for me. Thanks for accepting my friend request, following your progress has helped me kick things up a notch and stay focused. I agree with the poster who said "handsome" because you really are and were even back then. Keep it rocking because you've got this! Fan-ta-bulous :)
  • jenuhfur
    Options
    GREAT Job!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    You're amazing! I know you're not done with your journey, but you are such an inspiration and a big motivator for me. Thanks for accepting my friend request, following your progress has helped me kick things up a notch and stay focused. I agree with the poster who said "handsome" because you really are and were even back then. Keep it rocking because you've got this! Fan-ta-bulous :)

That made me smile. A lot. Thank you.
  • Sexi4eva
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! GREAT JOB.....
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great progress -- keep it up!!
  • bluejuiseritsma
    bluejuiseritsma Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great!!! Awesome job! Keep it up!!!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    ROCK ON!!!! Great progress:)
  • richwhite007
    Options
    Kudos ! ..... keep it up !
  • shadshad
    Options
    Brilliant Bro!
    You really look great! Wow That is some commitment
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!