not quite "new" but need support!

Options
So I just went through and realized that last time I was on here I made a lot of friends, but like me, they fell off the wagon and haven't been on in months. So I went through and weeded out some people to make room for the new ones! So, i am back here for...ehh...time number 3....ugh. BUT I am back which has to count for something! I am hoping to make friends so if you're on here to lose 20 pounds or 200 pounds feel free to add me. I want to make friends with those that are struggling and those that have succeeded. We all need eachother to make this work!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Annern1970
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is the second time doing this and I'm hoping I can do it this time!
  • margrobins
    margrobins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off the MFP Wagon a few times myself.. Hopefully back to stay this time though LOL! Sending a request your way :0)

~Marg
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend....WE CAN DO THIS:smile:
  • Adobogirl
    Adobogirl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add me if you like wacky comments. :D
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I did fall off before as well, I've been back for a bit now and realized the same thing, alot of my friends are gone

Feel free to add me too, I'm looking for more friends and support :)
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also.. Im kinda starting over myself.. and I need all the motivation I can get :)
  • geordiegirl1892
    geordiegirl1892 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hi if anyone wants to add me feel free and we can help each other out. Im a qualified aerobic and fitness instructor who is trying to get back on track after injury so need all the support i can get
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Starting fresh...again...in January. Feel free to add me! Can give and use support.
  • Brookelaurente
    Options
    Hi, I have gained & I lost a lot in the past few years but now that i am done having babies I have begun again and so far I've lost 50 pounds since Sept 1st ... feel free to add me! I still have at least another 25#'s to go! ;))
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    you can add me i am very motivated this time not sure why but i just want to look good for myself and to be healthier and of course summer is creeping on the count that this year flew im planning on staying on it add me if you want ...
  • sahrak1
    sahrak1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me , I love the motivation and accountability that MFP offers xx
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the flowers! Please feel free to friend me too!:flowerforyou:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!