HUSBAND IS COMING HOME!!!!!

Options
DH has been gone since January on a work trip. I can't believe he is due to come home next week!!! He could be home as early as Wednesday the 20th!! :heart:

I have worked so hard to get to my goal and have finally made it!! JUST IN TIME!!! :drinker:

I have to say thank you to all of the people here at MFP who have helped me meet my goal. All of the wonderful posts that I have read, the responses back to my posts - this place is the absolute best!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! I will continue to log my food even though I have met my goal. I think that if I get complacent and don't stay accountable - I will just slip right back into my old ways. I will continue to read posts. I am addicted to MFP and I don't want this addiction to ever end!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    DH has been gone since January on a work trip. I can't believe he is due to come home next week!!! He could be home as early as Wednesday the 20th!! :heart:

I have worked so hard to get to my goal and have finally made it!! JUST IN TIME!!! :drinker:

I have to say thank you to all of the people here at MFP who have helped me meet my goal. All of the wonderful posts that I have read, the responses back to my posts - this place is the absolute best!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! I will continue to log my food even though I have met my goal. I think that if I get complacent and don't stay accountable - I will just slip right back into my old ways. I will continue to read posts. I am addicted to MFP and I don't want this addiction to ever end!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope that you are able to enjoy a lovely time when he comes home. And what a surprise for him!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    That is great time! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Kirsten2577
    Kirsten2577 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal! You must be so proud of yourself. Hope the time passes fast till your hubby get home
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    congrats! glad you meet your deadline :D i missed mine, huhuhuhuh TT_TT