Similar goals, anyone?

Options
Hey all, I'm Alyssa (: I'm 19, 5'5 and about 134-137 right now (ya know, it varies)...coming down from 165 this past summer! Been stuck at 135 for a month now-my goal is to get to 117-120 by summer 2012. I love working out and currently am about to embark on a raw food challenge! Anyone else have similar goals?

Cheers (:

Replies

• jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Alyssa!

I'm 22, 5' 7" and about 140. I'm trying to get down to about 122-125. Feel free to add me!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I don't have similar goals, actually, but just wanted to wish you luck! :)
  • sunshinegirl2012
    Options
    well thank you! (:
  • sunshinegirl2012
    Options
    well thank you! (:
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, its eaiser to loose with more friends to keep at you. i feel like ive been stuck at 70kgs for awhile and am aiming to loose 5kgs. just joined afew days ago and have started the calorie counting.
    thats awesome that you enjoy working out. what type of exercise are you doing?
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :)
  • lkirchherr
    Options
    we have such similar goals. before summer i weighed about 139ish and now i'm 128 and trying to go down to 115-120! (:
  • jessalwayz
    jessalwayz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals, I've been at 155 my highest but now I'm 149 and trying to get to 130. I'm 5'4 and I really want to try hard this time! You can add me if you want =) We can motivate each other.
  • beccae622
    Options
    Any of you can feel free to add me as well. I am 27 and weigh about 145. I'm looking to get to 130-135 and stay there. I love working out and have been in the gym 4-7 days each week since 2002. I've been within 5-8 pounds of my current weight since high school; and I've always been fairly conscious of what I eat...but now I want to be more serious about it. I've got the workout thing down, now I'm hoping with MFP I can see where I need to do better nutritionally and be rid of the pesky 10 pounds that keep me from feeling the very best about myself.