100+ pounds to lose - Need friends and motivation please!

Options
Here I am again! I have my mind made up that I just can't hang on to all this extra weight any longer. Looking for some encouragement and support- especially from those that have lost or need to lose about 100 pounds.

Replies

• mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, feel free to add me, i have lost 82 pounds with 28 more to lose - good luck xx
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am just coming back after some time away getting used to working full time again. Looking forward to a good year.
  • lonestarlet_67
    Options
    My goal is to lose 125 lbs and I have lost 53 of that so far....like you, I need encouragement and accountability. Feel free to friend me and I will help all that I can!
  • kvns83
    kvns83 Posts: 29
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in the same position as you, and KNOW I need to get this weight off, to be healthy. If for no other reason, to be healthy so my family doesn't have to care for me because I am fat. We can do this!!! If you need accountability, like I do, we can be accountable to eachother. If you just want encouraging words I can do that too.
  • Thorozine
    Options
    I am in the same boat, feel free to add me. I need motivation TOO!
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 172 total to lose. I, too, am fed up and ready to make a change. So far, so good!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm back again after a hiatus and need to lose 195lbs. Would love to cheer you on and see you succeed!
  • Manda_H
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I have lost 114! I was once up to 130 lost but I got pregnant, gained 80 and im currently working my way back off those 80 :) (only 20 to go) all through exercise and better eating- no surgery
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, and just know that it is 100% doable! There's a great support system here and it's a great motivator to get off the unwanted pounds. Feel free to add me :0)
  • mcivabowden
    Options
    I have lost 79lbs out of 119lbs. Add me!! You can do this!
  • swekmom
    swekmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    In same boat. Tried this before and didn't get too far. Need motivation and support because I have to take this weight off! Please add me and we can support each other!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I still have about 110 to lose to get to my goal of 140. Everyone is welcome to add me!
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love my MFP friends...great motivation!
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to help with encouragement when you need me too.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. You can never have too much support and motivation on this journey.
  • MisssMax
    Options
    I am in!
  • laineyy011
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I, myself, still need encourager's & would also like to provide encouragement :)
  • AshleyKleikamp
    AshleyKleikamp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Please add me, I'd love to help you motivate :)
  • AshleyKleikamp
    AshleyKleikamp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    inspiring! :)
  • luddaz
    Options
    add me too i need the support and advise