Hello!!!New person here..

Options
clwasmer
clwasmer Posts: 57 Member
:smile: Merry Meet! I had a Birthday crisis felt OOLLDDD!!!and gained 12 lbs.:embarassed: :embarassed: I now know it is true you are only as old as you feel and I am not really as old as my birth record says..LOL It's lying..so for my new B-Day I am losing 12 lbs.OHH Yeah!! Thanks to Shannon for telling me about this site.

Replies

• clwasmer
    Options
    :smile: Merry Meet! I had a Birthday crisis felt OOLLDDD!!!and gained 12 lbs.:embarassed: :embarassed: I now know it is true you are only as old as you feel and I am not really as old as my birth record says..LOL It's lying..so for my new B-Day I am losing 12 lbs.OHH Yeah!! Thanks to Shannon for telling me about this site.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    welcome and best of luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • clwasmer
    Options
    Good Morning, I just figured out were to go to get replys and gab with folks!! DUh...Thank you both very much for your encouragement! I do enjoy logging out my food (it does give me accountability) and it is addicting! Have a great day!
  • CSnider
    CSnider Posts: 11
    Options
    You have come to the right place. There is so much support and motivation here. Use the calorie tracker. It so helps too. Best of luck with your journey!.