30 day shred results

Options
brushe
brushe Posts: 181 Member
I completed 30 day shred and below are my results. I was skeptical but the workout was great. It was a nice change of pace after completing p90x for 2 rounds. I stuck with the program and did not skip a day or a workout. I will probably do another round in the future. Still have a ways to go but am pleased with the results.

Before
30ds1_11_28_front.jpg
30ds1_11_28_back.jpg
Side30days.jpg

After
IMAG0085.jpg
IMAG0087.jpg
IMAG0086.jpg

Replies

• SuzieQnew
    Options
    Nice work!!! I'm on day 8 of the 30 DS! Very inspirational!:smile:
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well done!! can really see the difference! proud of you :)
  • JamesBC78
    JamesBC78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job! The important part is sticking with it which it sounds and looks like you did. Very inspiring!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Wow great results! I was wondering if there were any men that got good results, seems like I never see men talk about it! What size weights did you use?
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is an amazing result! Okay I'm officially starting it tonight. Way to go!
  • brushe
    Options
    Wow great results! I was wondering if there were any men that got good results, seems like I never see men talk about it! What size weights did you use?
    It depended on the exercise. Anywhere from 5lbs weights to 30lbs on some exercises.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing. How would you say 30DS compared to P90X?
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I have to show this to my husband. Maybe we could do the 30ds together.
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Amazing results! Woot woot!!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should try Ripped in 30 next since its a step up from 30ds..:happy:
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Whooo Hoooo!!! Awesome!!
  • gailashton
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic!
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You look great!
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    im going to start next week. great results for a quick dvd (im sure its tough as heck tho)
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    awesome results!! wow, great to see how well a guy does with 30DS
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! - Now if I could only get my husband to complete a round with me....
  • brushe
    Options
    WOW! Amazing. How would you say 30DS compared to P90X?
    It was completely different. I love how quick I could get through 30ds, but i love the variety in P90x each day. The same workout 10 days in a row was a bit of a pain.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome results! I need to show my bf this so maybe I can get him to do some of my exercises with me lol. I will start either 30 DS or Ripped in 30 on the 2nd!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Very nice. I bought it for myself for Christmas and will be starting it this week. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!