Restarting in 2012! Brand new year!

Options
Okay, since the end of November I haven't really been trying as hard as I should with fitness/exercise and eating right. I blame myself for letting loose during the Holidays.

Well the Holidays are almost over, and so is my "being-loose."

I am going to start 2012 off right. Come January 2nd, (I always start on Mondays) I am going to use my current weigh-in as my starting weight, re-set my goals and start 2012 with a BANG! I won't log into MFP on Jan 1 so that my counter will re-start itself on Jan 2nd. I'm going to treat this like I just started.

I am also going to restart Supreme 90 day. Then maybe when I'm finished with that, I will attempt P90X.

Who's with me on re-setting everything? Let's make 2012 great! :)

Replies

• Happyhappy352
    Options
    I'm with you!! I was losing for a cruise and did not lose much. Then when I got back I noticed that I gained more than I lost so I think I'm at 180. I'm going to weigh in on the 2nd in the AM. I want to lose 50 lb. by mother’s day. I bought myself an elliptical and a treadmill. Good Luck to us both!!
  • jennydanger77
    Options
    im in.

i had dropped 12 lbs in november, but was sick in dec for 2 weeks. so idk how much i gained back. i want to be in a size 12 misses by summer. that will be about 45 lbs for me to loose. and i have no motivation right now.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I would love you help! I think everyone can do it. I'm starting a challenge if you want to join. Add/message me
  • zendarah
    zendarah Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Fresh start in the new year sounds like an awesome plan. I'm ready to make 2012 the best!
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys! It's gonna be a great year!

Feel free to add me for support. :). Or if you just want another MFP buddy.
  • pinky_b
    pinky_b Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

But two questions.... how do I reset eveything? lol

And what are some nice easy challanges for me to join and how do I find them? I can't exerrcise atm because of an injury.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I only have a few pounds to lose, but need motivation to keep working out hard and start eating better!
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing! With finals and the end of a nursing program, the past few months have been bad. I haven't worked out as much as I should have, and I gained what I lost back. SOoooooo I'm starting over as well! :)
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    That's my plan. Since beginning of November it's all been going downhill (mother in law passed away Nov. 3rd) and so around the beginning of December I officially said screw it so I haven't been working out at all (unless I want to) and I have been pigging out on all the foods that I don't usually eat (only gained two pounds in the last two or three weeks so it's not too terrible).

Since starting MFP I have actually gained weight and inches so come January 2nd ( January 1st I have my last Christmas anyway so that will be a full day and lots of food again) I'm reentering my weight and inches and I'm starting all over again. I'm going to try to stick to a bit of a workout schedule (a simple five week thing I found on Pinterest) and add in workouts for fun (like Insanity, yoga, Jillian, Chalean, the Wii, etc).

However I think I am not going to weigh myself afterwards until my birthday (April 28th) and just track measurements.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

But two questions.... how do I reset eveything? lol

And what are some nice easy challanges for me to join and how do I find them? I can't exerrcise atm because of an injury.

I am going in to my profile settings and change my starting weight to whatever my current weight is on Jan 2nd, and set my goal weight to 20 lbs less than my current weight.
  • pinky_b
    pinky_b Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh ok cool. Thanks!