Body Bugg

Options
Hey guys I just got a body bugg, but like tons of other people said the sight stinks for adding your food in lol I am planning to add my food in here and just add in my workout i intentionally do to my exercise. The body bugg said i need to eat 1650 to lose 2 pounds a week. My question is how should i figure out the working out calories i burned how do you add things into mfp from your body bugg? Thanks in advance and anyone who wants to add me can do so also :).

Replies

• SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    this is the second thread I've read inside fo 5 minutes... Santa must have been good to y'all bringing you BB's... might search the community for more of these
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    ok thanks
  • HawaiiCam
    HawaiiCam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the bodymedia but the devices are pretty similar. For the bodymedia, calories burned are broken down in time. So if I am working out, I look at the clock when I start and when i finish. I write it down so that I remember it. Then I sync my device and and highlight only that timeframe that I was working out. I look at the total calories burned in that time and log it on mfp. I also track all my food here. hope that helps
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I have the bodymedia but the devices are pretty similar. For the bodymedia, calories burned are broken down in time. So if I am working out, I look at the clock when I start and when i finish. I write it down so that I remember it. Then I sync my device and and highlight only that timeframe that I was working out. I look at the total calories burned in that time and log it on mfp. I also track all my food here. hope that helps

thank you that is exactly what i needed thanks again!!!!