Bra NSV!!!

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
Yeah thought I'd put that bra bit in there cus I'm sure the guys won't care or at least won't understand haha...

I went from a 40 DD and today I was measured and I'm officially a 36 D... WOOT! I was a 36 D in high school. Ever since kids I've been from 38 E (pregnancy) then at my biggest 40 DDD and then shrunk a little to a 40 DD, I've worn sports bras for the past year so I have not really tested to see if I went down much. Never really thought about it. Well now hoping to go down to a 36 C or 34 C even lol. I don't see my boobs shrinking much but the inches around can. At my smallest I was a D cup and I still have 35lbs to go to get to my smallest, and 50 to go to get to my goal.

Replies

• Ambo00
    Ambo00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I hope if that happens to me that mine decide to go perky again :)
  • jenniemarie91
    jenniemarie91 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    that's great!!!!!! I can't wait for my bra size to go down!! congrats!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good work
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    My bra size won't go down at all... the doc said it's because it's all breast tissue and not fat tissue. Not fair! :(
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I can relate to that!!!! I have shed 44lbs and I have 'shrunk' 6" everywhere - especially bust, waist and hips....and buying clothes now......wow...no longer size 20-22 but 14-16....Great....Good luck with the rest of your journey...:-}
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    I have lost in by bust as well! I can tell my bras are too big now but I haven't bought a new one yet. I have very large boobs trust me! So I'm glad to be loosing in that area! I'm gonna have to get a new bra soon!
  • HartsHeart
    HartsHeart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Excited for me to get results like that!! Keep up the good work!! :drinker:
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    I've always been big busted.. they will go down a bit but they will never go totally away.. im curious to see how they will be when im at my goal weight... I don't remember my goal weight.. intresting to see for sure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!