Biggest Loser

Options
blum0133
blum0133 Posts: 88
So I missed the Biggest Loser last night. Is there anywhere I can watch it online? Or do I have to wait a week for NBC to post it on their page?

Replies

• blum0133
    Options
    So I missed the Biggest Loser last night. Is there anywhere I can watch it online? Or do I have to wait a week for NBC to post it on their page?
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about that, but it was stinkin AMAZING!! Wow....I was left speechless through half of it...but now that it is over, what is there to look forward to on Tuesday nights :sad:
  • psilva78227
    psilva78227 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I know there is a channel that will replay it on Sunday. I am not at home, but I can let you know later.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I'm not sure about that, but it was stinkin AMAZING!! Wow....I was left speechless through half of it...but now that it is over, what is there to look forward to on Tuesday nights :sad:
    I know :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options

Real Housewives of New Jersey!!!!!!
  • blum0133
    Options
    I know...I dont actually watch tv but I started watching the Biggest Loser on the NBC site and just fell in LOVE with it!
  • ABELL
    ABELL Posts: 16
    Options
    Go to NBC.COM and you can pick shows, Biggest Loser, and pick the show you want to see. Many of the big network shows can be replayed online.
  • rapattn
    rapattn Posts: 3
    Options
    So, I'm not knocking the biggest loser - it's one of my favorite shows and it keeps me motivated BUT how realistic is it really to lose so much weight over such a short amount of time? Are the contestants being set up to fail? And I personally thought that Helen (the winner) was TOO skinny. I think she'd look great with about 10 more pounds on her frame.
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I don't know if its been updated, but HULU.com has episodes of everything you can think of. I know it has up to episode 18 up. it says...New episodes are posted seven days after their initial TV broadcast. They're available on Hulu for nine days once posted.
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    So, I'm not knocking the biggest loser - it's one of my favorite shows and it keeps me motivated BUT how realistic is it really to lose so much weight over such a short amount of time? Are the contestants being set up to fail? And I personally thought that Helen (the winner) was TOO skinny. I think she'd look great with about 10 more pounds on her frame.

AGREEEEED! Helen looked like she was way too skinny!
  • blum0133
    Options
    UGH! way to ruin it for me!! From last weeks show Hellen didnt look too skinny. Although, I dont remember what she has gotten her weight down to.