New girl here!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Tiffany and I am 24 years old. I am 5'6 and I currently weigh in at 181.4lbs. :/ I am a mother of 3 wonderful children! BUT before my children I weighed in at 140lbs on the dot! And stayed that way mostly through high school, until I got pregnant!. When I got pregnant with my first child in 2005 I gained the weight :/ I gave birth to her on March 8,2006, only to find out I was pregnant again in APRIL! And then I gained MORE weight with my second pregnancy! I gave birth to my son on January 16,2007 (YES THEY ARE 10 MONTHS APART!) After having 2 babies in a row, my body was destroyed! I never lost any of the weight! (I never tried either, I guess you could say, sad huh?) I became pregnant again in 2008. I gave birth to my last daughter December 26,2009. I weighed 205lbs after having her. I managed to lose 24LBS since 2009.... SHAME ON ME!! I can't find the motivation to lose weight!! I make up excuses for myself all the time, "oh tomorrow I will start my "diet" .. has been that way since 2009! I am disgusted with myself and I just want to be healthy again! I am tired of being overweight, almost to the obese mark! I also blame the fact that I don't have a car to get to the gym --- well my happy butt can walk across town to get there can't I??? YES, I am too LAZY!! I sit on the computer A LOT, most of my free time, browsing websites on how to lose weight, BUT then I NEVER do it!! It's about to be a new year, and I want a NEW HEALTHY ME!!!! I need the motivation because it will be hard dieting since no one else in my house will be doing it. I think I can find my motivation RIGHT HERE! Problem is I don't know where to even start at! What foods to eat? What exercises to do?? I am lost!! :( I would love to weigh in at 150lbs by Summer time, or a little after! Can I do it????

13881545.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You can do it Tiff!! you are in the right place
  • m0mmytiff
    m0mmytiff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! This is the first time I have been serious about it! I need the change!
  • jlfox165
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Tiffany and I am 24 years old. I am 5'6 and I currently weigh in at 181.4lbs. :/ I am a mother of 3 wonderful children! BUT before my children I weighed in at 140lbs on the dot! And stayed that way mostly through high school, until I got pregnant!. When I got pregnant with my first child in 2005 I gained the weight :/ I gave birth to her on March 8,2006, only to find out I was pregnant again in APRIL! And then I gained MORE weight with my second pregnancy! I gave birth to my son on January 16,2007 (YES THEY ARE 10 MONTHS APART!) After having 2 babies in a row, my body was destroyed! I never lost any of the weight! (I never tried either, I guess you could say, sad huh?) I became pregnant again in 2008. I gave birth to my last daughter December 26,2009. I weighed 205lbs after having her. I managed to lose 24LBS since 2009.... SHAME ON ME!! I can't find the motivation to lose weight!! I make up excuses for myself all the time, "oh tomorrow I will start my "diet" .. has been that way since 2009! I am disgusted with myself and I just want to be healthy again! I am tired of being overweight, almost to the obese mark! I also blame the fact that I don't have a car to get to the gym --- well my happy butt can walk across town to get there can't I??? YES, I am too LAZY!! I sit on the computer A LOT, most of my free time, browsing websites on how to lose weight, BUT then I NEVER do it!! It's about to be a new year, and I want a NEW HEALTHY ME!!!! I need the motivation because it will be hard dieting since no one else in my house will be doing it. I think I can find my motivation RIGHT HERE! Problem is I don't know where to even start at! What foods to eat? What exercises to do?? I am lost!! :( I would love to weigh in at 150lbs by Summer time, or a little after! Can I do it????

13881545.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Feel free to add me for support and accountability, ok?
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    You have an awesome support system here on this site. Everybody is willing to help you out! But, it all starts with You!

You know exactly why you do/don't do, you know your weaknesses, you know how to fix it. You have all the tools, but where is the motivation? A challenge all of us face.

Remember, you have 3 beautiful children who look up to you. Do it for them. Do it for the caring mother in the mirror.

Get out and play with your kids.

We're here for you! Good luck!