Hello, I'm new and would like to meet some friends!

Options
Hello, I'm 49 and could use all the help I can get. I have lost about 30 pounds but have quite alot to go. I would love to meet some people for suport.

Darla

Replies

• jlfox165
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you'd like. I'm 53, need to lose more, but already lost 19.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. 40 and lost 11 pounds. got about 20 to go
  • tmcc70
    tmcc70 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41.... so far I'm down 75 pounds total ......with only 55 pounds to go :).
  • Dolores1019
    Options
    Hi Darla, I am new as well I want and need to lose about 50 to 60 lbs and need all the help I can get....my daughter and I have both started this quest she line in New Orleans and I'm in Florida...plz add me
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 44...kind of starting AGAIN!! Need to lose about 25lbs. Add me if you like. :)
  • mscc67
    mscc67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm 45 and I'm new at MFP. I have over 160 pounds to lose. Wow, I need to lose a whole other person. I'm just getting started and I need alot of support and motivation. My closest friend, who is also my size, just has gastric bypass surgery. I'm so happy for her, but I know when she starts losing and I'm still this size I will be so depressed and then I'll feel guilty for not being excited for her. I am going to need someone to talk to. I would love to make friends and would be glad to listen to anyone that just needs to talk or needs support.