Arrested Development

Options
Where are all the Arrested Development fans??

My favorite character is Tobias:
"I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands."

"You're forgetting, Lindsay, that as a psychiatrist, I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first "analrapist".

Replies

• wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My hubby has all the seasons of arrested development! we love watching it! it's hilarious!
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I LOVE AD!!!! I am so excited for the new season and the movie. It is such a perfect cast/show!
  • hooligan4451
    hooligan4451 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge AD fan. It is my favorite show of all time. Thankfully there's the new episodes and movie to look forward to.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    YAYYY AD!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Guilty!! Are you watching the reruns on IFC? Love Love Love Arrested Development!!
  • candlelady
    candlelady Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Funny show! I always lol@ nevernude
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Guilty!! Are you watching the reruns on IFC? Love Love Love Arrested Development!!

LMAO Guilty of this! and also I watch the Aussie version of Wilfred!
  • david581c
    Options
    I'm afraid I just Blue myself.

Crazy how long its been off the air, time flies, lost all my dvd's so god bless Netflix.

The movie's been teased forever, tho it's nice to know theyre actually making it and its due out next year.
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Her?

I absolutely LOVE all the crazy chicken dances haha! especially that one time they all do it and Michael's like, "Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?!"

This show is comedic gold!!
  • hooligan4451
    hooligan4451 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    franklincomesalive.jpg

I wish this would actually get released.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I thought you were talking about the group....now I have Tennessee stuck in my head
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have never been much of a TV watcher, but I *love* Arrested Development. That and one other show (Chuck) are the only ones I would go out of my way to watch and would re-watch on DVD.