Who knew I'd lose 70 lbs?! Before/After Pictures!

Options

Replies

• magz_weltha
    Options
    Oh my God! Look at all these comments!

You guys are the best...These are such kind words, it can be really scary putting pictures like these online for the world to see, but man, am i glad i did! Thank you so much for everything you have to say! I wish I could personally thank each of you! If you'd like to add me feel free but PLEASE write a little something so I know you're not some creeper! :)

Also, this was done in around 21 months, so over a year and a half...I'm good, but Im not THAT good! :)

I continue to stay active on MFP and in watching my weight. Never will I let myself so close to 200lbs again! My top limit is 135, but Id prefer to stay around 130.

I'm really happy to be such an inspiration to you all because there was a lot of days when I had to get onto the Success Section to get inspired too...Hang with it! Dont give up!!!
  • 2live4ever79
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work :)
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Wow, what a fabulous smile in the newest pics! Congrats on the 70 lbs!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Holy goodness gracious, you look flipping awesome....brilliant!!! WTG
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! your belly looks so awesome and gives me hope that someday i can have a flat belly ahah you look so wicked :) amazing work !
  • stella_pollard1
    Options
    you are beautiful!!!!
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! A nice body to go along with that cute face. Congratulations! Ciao, Marc
  • kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    DOes not look like the same person... Simply amazing
  • tompetty
    tompetty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Smashing, my darling, simply smashing.
    I CANT BELIEVE YOURE ON THE SUCCESS STORIES PAGE WITH BEFORE/AFTER PICTURES!!!

....I mean, I can, because you're awesome and you've worked so hard, I just feel like you're a celebrity or something.
    Oh man. I just can't stand how proud I am of you. Next time I see you, I'm buying you a celebratory drink. But only cause I'm poor and I can't buy you a dress from some Project Runway designer. ;)
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great! Awesome job
  • GOE1988
    Options
    amazing transformation, just goes to show what hard work and determination will get you. Well done and keep it up, u look brilliant : )
  • shadshad
    Options
    Wow! What an achievement! I am extremely proud of you! Just shows what one can do with perseverance and hard work. It is success stories like this that keeps me motivated. To be honest, everyday during my gym workout, I keep picturing my success story. Thanks for making my day. Wanted to also mention that you have a wonderful smile....keep smiling and shining! Cheers. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! You are gorgeous!
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    man o man!! that was awsome. i know i would be picturing you everytime i am on an elliptical from now onward!! bdw you look really beautiful, congrats:)
  • agadoogirl
    agadoogirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done :-)
  • rsouthland
    Options
    Such an amazing transformation. You look spectacular. Very well done. I can imagine the confidence boost it has given you!
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    You look amazing, what a huge accomplishment. I am sure your fiance and family are all very proud of you.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Look freaking great!

So much happier and radiant in the after picture, so proud for you

Rocking it
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats to you and all your hard work!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you are too cute....congrats on changing your life and reaching your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!