need some encouragement!

Options
hi everyone want some new friends for some enouragement and to give motivation! :) want to loose around 50lbs over the new year ahead! feel free to add me to your friends list x

Replies

• zps77
    zps77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me :smile:
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site for keep you focused and to encourage you in your weightloss journey. I also want to lose about 50lbs.

Feel free to add me when can support each other :)
  • judynunes
    judynunes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new to this site as well so you are welcome to add me as well so we can give eachother some encouragement!! We Can do it 2012 will be a great year!!
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Send me a request - the more the merry on this journey!! I'm looking to lose 30 and would like to make it happen by June.
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here too and I'm aiming for a 60 pound weight loss myself. I'm sending you a friend request! Good luck! :)
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well...you can never have too much support! Jen
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Motivation can only come from you! But we can help with encouragement and support. You can do this, it's just a matter of how badly you want it. Do you want it bad enough to fight for it?
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im right there with you - trying to lose 50 lbs in the next year! I lost 15 so far in the past couple of months! You can add me! ~ Abby
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Hey, we are all here to support and encourage you. I'm looking to lose 40-50lbs this year, goal is to do it by June but 2012 will definitely be my year. Feel free to add me too.
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Hi Kate!

Welcome! I'm new here but I have found so much inspiration and encouragement . You are going to love this place!