Im new and need some enouragement!

Options
Right...

Ive been here before, a few times in fact, but i feel my head is in the right space right now!

Id love some new friends from where ever you are! If you need encouragement ill help you, and id love you to help me!

Jodie x x x x x x

Replies

• stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jodie, feel free to add me :smile:
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Good luck ^.^
  • zps77
    zps77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You'll get a lot of encouragement here and you could add me if you like :-)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey love friend request sent
  • angbunny22
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me :)
  • woodman1965
    Options
    hi my name is brock i am new at this also i hope you meet your goals i am going to try to meet mine also i would love to talk to you and see how things are going for u getting ready to run for a few and go to work take care Brock
  • charmcl
    Options
    I'm new to the site, feel free to add me!
  • gailashton
    Options
    High Jodie, I too have done this before but not with MFP. This is what has really worked for me and I know that I can do this for the rest of my life. I welcome you to be my friend and do this as a team. We all know what we need to do, we just need to do it and keeping each other motivated is the key for better or worse. Welcome back, lets do this once and for all!
  • samb31
    Options
    Hi Jody!

I could do with a few friends on here too - i need encouragement!!! I started off well in Sep and i've not been doing it recently!
    Noticed that your from Leeds too, im from Skipton!!! :D

Xx
  • runwithmike
    Options
    I am fairly new and looking for more friends, feel free to add me.
  • Jayne_2102
    Options
    Hi Jodie, Ive just joined this site today , feeling very fed up with my weight, i lost 6 stone 4 years ago and ive almost put most of it back on, so i need a big push to get me motivated again, this last 12 months ive been yo yoing dieting, so HERE I am again and gonna try and do this the good old fashioned way by following the calorie counter, so here goes from today , good luck to you . Jayne x