55 Pounds: 25% of my journey is complete (with pictures)

Options

Replies

• LKFISHER
    Options
    I started my journey to a new and healthy me on October 21st. I took my first pictures on October 30th after I had lost about 15 pounds. It has now been just over 2 months and I have lost 55 pounds. It doesn't look like much yet, but it is a quarter of the way to my goal of losing 222 pounds.

DSCN2631.jpg
    10/21/11 329lbs (down 15 lbs from start)

DSCN2632.jpg

DSCN2633.jpg

DSCN2812.jpg
    12/27/11 289lbs

DSCN2813.jpg
    12/27/11 289lbs

DSCN2814.jpg
    12/27/11 289lbs

Anyhow, I still have a loooooong way to go, but it's a start. :)
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! I can definitely see a difference!! Congratulations!
  • dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I really need to get my daughter hooked up on here when i get back home. Your story and pictures would be a real inspiration to her, she's about your size and gets so frustrated. Either way, you are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for sharing.
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    I can see a difference, 55 lbs is a major accomplishment, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • charcharbec
    charcharbec Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You can TOTALLY see the change. Don't clarify with "it doesnt look like much" because it is fanastic. You are 25% there! You go girl!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    55 pounds is amazing! I can totally see a difference!!! Nicely done :smile:
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up you got this!
  • Great Job!!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    I can see a difference, 55 lbs is a major accomplishment, you should be very proud of yourself.
    i tottally agree to this!! !you did great!!!!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Be proud of yourself! You lost 55 pounds in two months ---think of where you are going to be at by March 1, 2012~ 55 pounds is amazing! Keep up your hard work!!!!!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    CONGRATS! You should feel very proud of losing 55 lbs, great job :flowerforyou:
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go. There is a big difference in your pics! I dont care how much you have to go, you have come a long way and to say you are 1/4 there is an awesome accomplishment!
  • MargaretNoon
    Options
    You can tell a difference~~~ That is so great! Keep it up!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    55lbs is a LOT! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • ♥Lexi♥
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • cdbravo
    cdbravo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I really need to get my daughter hooked up on here when i get back home. Your story and pictures would be a real inspiration to her, she's about your size and gets so frustrated. Either way, you are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for sharing.

You should. I have tried to lose weight a thousand times over the past 15 years. This is the first time I have really seen results, and this quickly. The only true difference is MFP...the support and logging your food really helps. :)
  • carlye14
    Options
    I started my journey to a new and healthy me on October 21st. I took my first pictures on October 30th after I had lost about 15 pounds. It has now been just over 2 months and I have lost 55 pounds. It doesn't look like much yet, but it is a quarter of the way to my goal of losing 222 pounds.

DSCN2631.jpg

DSCN2632.jpg

DSCN2633.jpg

DSCN2812.jpg
    12/27/11 289lbs

DSCN2813.jpg
    12/27/11 289lbs

DSCN2814.jpg
    12/27/11 289lbs

Anyhow, I still have a loooooong way to go, but it's a start. :)

Awesome job!!!! I can definitely see a difference in the way you carry yourself!
  • SkinnyEats
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good job! You're doing amazing... 55 lbs is a great achievement, keep it up!
  • allnewellie
    Options
    you look amazing!! you're the incredible shrinking woman.

KUTGW!
  • alainab6110
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!