P90X+

Options
Hello, I am currently doing P90X+. I finished P90X with great results. Coach Tena and my other freinds guided me to this website to help track my meals better. I don't have a calorie counter so I am not sure on the calories burned during my workouts and at Tae Kwon Do class. :smile:

Thank you, Dan in Illinois.

Replies

• dtm1130
    dtm1130 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello, I am currently doing P90X+. I finished P90X with great results. Coach Tena and my other freinds guided me to this website to help track my meals better. I don't have a calorie counter so I am not sure on the calories burned during my workouts and at Tae Kwon Do class. :smile:

Thank you, Dan in Illinois.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I have the plus discs, but need to make it through the first 90 days of the X first. :drinker:
  • dtm1130
    dtm1130 Posts: 11
    Options
    Rach, If I can do it anyone can. That is the absloute truth. You gotta want it and "Bring It". Have a great day.

Dan
  • malta1982
    malta1982 Posts: 4
    Options
    I try to track all my calories burnt etc. Im a marathoner, so its easy to track calories during my runs etc. I'm also a p90x grad, it was harder to track those, but I would say your burning 1000 calories per day, with teh exception of maybe kempo..... the workouts are just sick! (esp plyo)
  • malta1982
    malta1982 Posts: 4
    Options
    Rach.. I would def say to join the forums on beachbody.com... find people who started the same day to keep you motivated. Take one day at a time... u got this thing... good luck!!!!
  • Dragon1
    Dragon1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Dan,

It's great to find you on this site. A friend mentioned this site to me and as I was browsing I came across you thread. How great was that!!

I had finished the first round of P90X+ and then decided to go back to the P90X and do another round of that. I wasn't too thrilled about the Total Body and Upper Workout. I prefer to isolate muscle groups and getter a better muscle building routine for which I think P90X is great. I'll probably incorporate the Interval X, Kenpo/Cardio Plus and Abs/Core workouts with the P90X Classic. Maybe take the Yoga out.
    Plus is great if you want more calorie burn but I'm not a fan as far as strength training is concerned. That's just my opinion anyways. How are you finding the Plus?

See you over at BB for another great workout!!

Frank (aka Dragon)
  • Dragon1
    Dragon1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Rach,

Great to meet you. If you really want great results, I know you'll love the P90X workout. I got some great results with my first round and now I'm doing it all over again with some minor modifications just to change it up a bit. Keep in mind though that you have to follow the nutrition guidelines to get awesome results. I never have a problem with the workouts (I just have so much fun doing them--you know one of those love/hate kind of relationships) but I have to say the nutrition part is tough.

I'm behind you all the way. You can do this! If I can do it at my age, then anyone can do it if they want it bad enough. Make it a fun thing and as I always say, Work Hard and Expect Results! After one round of X you'll be in the best shape of your life. I have no doubt!

Good Luck!

Frank
  • rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    Hi Rach

I am in my second week of P90X and I couldn't figure out why I haven't lost more weight, until my coach told me I wasn't eating enough, So this is how I found my way here. It is so hard to eat all of my food in a day not used to eating that much. Today is day one on the counter for me. Good luck to you with P90X!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Rach.. I would def say to join the forums on beachbody.com... find people who started the same day to keep you motivated. Take one day at a time... u got this thing... good luck!!!!

Oh I LOVE the forums there, especially the early morning x'ers. Found my coach in there and she sends me emails to kick my butt if I disappear for too long. :laugh: