RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!! ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUT

Options

Replies

• mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    slay0r and StacyLynn I congratulate you both and everyone else here on being able to come to this thread and enjoy yourselves, improve yourselves or what ever other reason you might be here. It just seemed like fun to me! If growing up means having a crappy attitude like her, then I'm content with being childish. She gets a big fat ZERO for her ugly attitude! Bummer! :ohwell:
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    I love this site! I think it's a lot of fun to come on here and interact with others who are or who have been in your same position. I have learned soooo much from this site. I love going into threads like these. It boosts your self-esteem while having the opportunity to meet others! I agree......big fat zero from me too! Beauty is within us as well....not just on the outside!!!!!
  • mfiggs
    Options
    slay0r and StacyLynn I congratulate you both and everyone else here on being able to come to this thread and enjoy yourselves, improve yourselves or what ever other reason you might be here. It just seemed like fun to me! If growing up means having a crappy attitude like her, then I'm content with being childish. She gets a big fat ZERO for her ugly attitude! Bummer! :ohwell:

Continue to be childish and I will continue to have an ugly crappy attitude! It's my opinion sorry you don't like it!
  • mfiggs
    Options
    If beauty is within us all then why do you need to rate the next person by how they look?!?
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    Whatever, live and let live! That is my opinion and I can state it if I feel like it. If this is all in fun, then why does the title read Only if you can handle the truth? That is how someone's feelings can get hurt by someone posting something rude or mean about the next person! Still think its dumb! Got some people worked up, oh well!:ohwell:

That is all well and good, but how about boosting someone's spirits instead of knocking them down???? I am sure you, just like the rest of us, enjoy hearing postiive things about yourself, rather it be from a stranger or someone you love. The title might state "ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH", however, I have not seen a single post wherein someone says something rude or mean about someone else. I have seen some of the nicest comments that one could offer another. If you joined in, you just might have fun too!
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    If beauty is within us all then why do you need to rate the next person by how they look?!?

It is simple....your attitude/ugliness comes through the words you write.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Whatever, live and let live! That is my opinion and I can state it if I feel like it. If this is all in fun, then why does the title read Only if you can handle the truth? That is how someone's feelings can get hurt by someone posting something rude or mean about the next person! Still think its dumb! Got some people worked up, oh well!:ohwell:

Yes, you can say what ever you like...it is your right. But the only reason you would have to come on a thread that you think is "dumb" and say something ugly towards the people that are enjoying it, is to be a *kitten*. So, did you wake up this morning and say, "I think I'll go be a jerk today"? Well, you succeeded. I hope you will see yourself out of this thread.
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    dixiejo1987 You are a 10! You are very pretty and your son is ADORABLE!!!!!
  • MeowserKitty
    Options
    Very pretty. Your eyes are cat-ish, in the best of ways :) 8
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Yeowser Meowserkitty, AWESOME looking in that little black dress!!!!
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    The blonde lady killed this thread, -10 for her
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You have a nice, genuine smile. 9!
  • nati39
    nati39 Posts: 85
    Options
    young and a pretty smile :)
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Foxy looking ;) 8.5
  • Littlered9
    Options
    slayOr...good looking...8.5 :happy:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    8, I really like those glasses on you, and cute hair! Congrats on all that weight lost!
    (that was for slayor)

little red - 8.5
    I am SO jealous of your beautiful hair!
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    8.5 for the nice tummy
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    9.5 you have gorgeous eyes and a smile that could light up a city :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    9 Beautiful
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    10 you have beautiful hair :)