I am new!

Options
Hello everyone!

I wAs reffered to this site by Nicky! shes awesome! so thank you Nicky!
I have gained a ton of weight over the past 5 years since i moved to saudi arabia! i know i wont be changing my eating habits too much but i intend on countering that with extra excersice! so here i am to track my progress and hopefully meet a challenge or two! ;)

Best of luck to all!

Replies

• babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    aww your very welcome. I LOVE THIS SITE. I made tons of friends and lost weight. So join the fun. Im sure you will make tons of friends aswell.
    Hello everyone!

I wAs reffered to this site by Nicky! shes awesome! so thank you Nicky!
    I have gained a ton of weight over the past 5 years since i moved to saudi arabia! i know i wont be changing my eating habits too much but i intend on countering that with extra excersice! so here i am to track my progress and hopefully meet a challenge or two! ;)

Best of luck to all!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this fabulous group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi pal.

dive in and enjoy its a fantastic site if you want to get the best out of healthy living.

Friend me if you want for support.

All the best
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to do it! There are a ton of success stories here to help you stay motivated. Lots of great folks to nudge you along when needed, or cheer you on. Not to mention the tracking tools which are now at your disposal.
  • Sabogirl01
    Options
    Nice to be here..thanks for the support. Looking fwd to this site and getting healthy!