belly fat

Options
My main problem is belly fat....anyone have any advise as to how to get rid of it???

Replies

• nurse7641
    nurse7641 Posts: 23
    Options
    My main problem is belly fat....anyone have any advise as to how to get rid of it???
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    crunches may work..:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    fat loss- and to do that is cardio, and proper diet--
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    from your profile I see you still have 30 something pounds to go and as you start dropping that number your belly area will go down just like the other areas-

Good luck- It takes work and time.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    there is no such thing as targeting fat burn. crunches would strengthen abdominal muscles but that won't do you much good if you have a layer of fat covering it. The best thing to do is to use this website to its fullest potential and do regular cardio. the fat will burn from all over your body, starting with the newest fat.

hope this helps
    :heart: aisha
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    me too... i have tried to xnay the alcohol. Day 3 and I am seeing a little difference.
    I have been doing bits of cardo here and there in between my regualr routine.
    But def lower , healthy carbs, no wine, and cardio.... crunches dont hurt....

I know this, but geez, i cannot seem to get my belly fat away hahaha
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    The most efficient way to lose belly fat ( or any fat in general) is through cardio. While crunches will tone and strengthen your core, the only way to see the result is to get rid of the layer of fat your abs are hiding under!
  • nurse7641
    nurse7641 Posts: 23
    Options
    I have started doing a cardio workout everyday...for at least 30 minutes and taking at least another 15 minute walk during my break at work. I haven't had a soda in almost 3 weeks...ONLY drink water all day!!! Don't seem to be losing any pounds..lost 5 pounds my first week and nothing since.

200963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just remember that the belly fat didn't get there over night, so you will not rid yourself of it over night. Just be patient and you will get the results you are looking for. You have to make a plan and stick with it. B honest with yourself and log in every piece of food you put in your mouth even a piece of gum (it may only b 5 cals but they do add up). I have belly fat too :ohwell: and I will take this journey with anyone who needs me :wink: . I do cardio everyday and sculpting/toning 2- 3 times a week. Much success to all of us!!
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just remember that the belly fat didn't get there over night, so you will not rid yourself of it over night. Just be patient and you will get the results you are looking for. You have to make a plan and stick with it. B honest with yourself and log in every piece of food you put in your mouth even a piece of gum (it may only b 5 cals but they do add up). I have belly fat too :ohwell: and I will take this journey with anyone who needs me :wink: . I do cardio everyday and sculpting/toning 2- 3 times a week. Much success to all of us!!

Didn't mean to post the same message twice. Sorry!!