Help me choose my wedding hair :)

Options
kerrilucko
kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
I thought this would be fun and I am so stuck, there are 4 styles I really like! Lets take a vote.

Here's me and my hair:
49255_7461.jpg

Here's my dress (in white though):
Y2711Lilac.jpg&w=375&h=500&scale=100&stream=FalseY2711back.jpg&w=375&h=500&scale=100&stream=False

I'm not wearing a veil. I may have a flower in my hair but I'm not positive yet. Which do you ladies (and guys) think would suit me best?

Option 1: Side Pony
49255_2579.jpg

Option 2: Messy Updo
49255_2482.jpg

Option 3: Glam Pony
this one for some reason wont link... to see it you can go here:

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=florence&line=m&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=12&style=S5122

Option 4: Back with Curls
49255_2041.jpg

:flowerforyou: thank you!

Replies

• kerrilucko
    Options
    I thought this would be fun and I am so stuck, there are 4 styles I really like! Lets take a vote.

Here's me and my hair:
    49255_7461.jpg

Here's my dress (in white though):
    Y2711Lilac.jpg&w=375&h=500&scale=100&stream=FalseY2711back.jpg&w=375&h=500&scale=100&stream=False

I'm not wearing a veil. I may have a flower in my hair but I'm not positive yet. Which do you ladies (and guys) think would suit me best?

Option 1: Side Pony
    49255_2579.jpg

Option 2: Messy Updo
    49255_2482.jpg

Option 3: Glam Pony
    this one for some reason wont link... to see it you can go here:

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=florence&line=m&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=12&style=S5122

Option 4: Back with Curls
    49255_2041.jpg

:flowerforyou: thank you!
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    Last option love it.. and beautiful wedding dress.. :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    glam pony isnt on there...

soooo, i think with your dress and looooong hair, option 4 might do the trick. i think the messy updo is cute, but i think it might drive you insane.
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I say the last one, your dress is gorgeous! Your going to be so beautiful!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My vote is for #4 as well. Looks very classy. :flowerforyou:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I like the messy up do:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Option #4! :bigsmile:
  • ginaoakes
    ginaoakes Posts: 84
    Options
    My vote is number 4 . . . That dress is absolutely beautiful !! You are going to look so pretty for your wedding day :happy:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I agree with option 4! It would look great with your beautiful dress!
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    my vote is #1...

if you wear your hair down most of the time, thats the way your fiance will want to see you!!!!
    if you wear your hair up a lot, do an up do! dont stray too much from your normal look, because thats what he loves you for! :)
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    1st off...your dress is stunning, you will be a beautiful Bride! I actually work in fashion consulting and I think the messy up do is the best way to go! IMO

but I actually think with your facial bone structure the side pony would be a good option as well!
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    I vote for option 4. It is perfect with that dress b/c it compliments the dress. Plus, with your long locks, you can definitely work option 4.:flowerforyou:
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    You're going to look amazing! I like the messy up do.

Erika
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    my vote is #1...

if you wear your hair down most of the time, thats the way your fiance will want to see you!!!!
    if you wear your hair up a lot, do an up do! dont stray too much from your normal look, because thats what he loves you for! :)

I usually wear it down or in a low ponytail.

Did anybody go see the glam pony one? I really like it too... damn link.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    #2 or #4.

Your dress is stunning!!!!! Can't wait to see wedding pictures!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I vote for option 4. It is perfect with that dress b/c it compliments the dress. Plus, with your long locks, you can definitely work option 4.:flowerforyou:

ditto
  • girlygirl82
    girlygirl82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My vote is for #1! But #4 comes in a very close second for me. Either one I am sure will look gorgeous!! Congradulations and have a wonderful time. : )
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    #4! GORGEOUS dress, too!
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    #4 gets my vote!

I like the idea for the side pony.. but i think #4 would be much more elegant on you and with your beautiful gown!
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    oh yeah, glam pony is amazing! My only corcern with #4 is that if all of the drama is in the back then you wont see it in most pictures, some of my clients have complained about that in the past.