who got dumped by their MFP crush? :)

Options

Replies

• erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Single women are myths, much like unicorns. ;) Even the ones that are single aren't single lol

this is incorrect!
  • atiffany1
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I didn't know people had turned this into a dating site. I'll avoid the trouble by keeping just woman on my friends list.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Unpossible. Crusheee and/or crusher can't dump be dumped when she was just here for 5 days

Suppose it could happen at a later time :)
  • atiffany1
    Options
    haha i like this.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Not yet :flowerforyou:

OK, I am crushing too..lol.:wink::blushing:
    you and your crushes lmao

Crushing on u 2..hehe:smooched:
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I try to behave (note: it does not always work, lol). :tongue:

Have not been dumped and I have one, but was stalked, that was enough to make me very cautious. I stopped taking all friend requests for about 5 months cause I trusted no one and am just now venturing back to the boards I once was so active on. I'm over it now, lived and learned but just be careful with the emotions you play with. Little sexy chit chat is fun and fine but some ppl take you more serious and read into what you say way more than you intend.
  • sorrelduncan
    sorrelduncan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Stop fishing and learn to be good bait!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Yep :frown:

I still have a crush on you. :blushing:

Aww.. Thanks Carl.. You are a Sweetie:blushing:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Bump....And no, I've never been dumped.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    If I had a nickel for every "No I can't do this, I'm a married woman..." I'd buy myself an elliptical machine.

:tongue: :laugh:

I'm not married!! :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Single women are myths, much like unicorns. ;) Even the ones that are single aren't single lol
    I think we'll find Bigfoot, little green men, the loch ness monster and chupacobras before a single woman can be found!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I didn't know people had turned this into a dating site. I'll avoid the trouble by keeping just woman on my friends list.

You must not pay attention to the forums often ;) MFP is about on par with plentyoffish and okcupid. It's just that its under the guise of being a fitness site lol.
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know. I don't keep too close track of all my friends to notice if someone dumped me. Seriously, I have other things in my life to worry about, lol.
  • auticus
    Options
    I think we'll find Bigfoot, little green men, the loch ness monster and chupacobras before a single woman can be found!

Be wary. Some will claim to be ... but this is only a trick to get to the precious....
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Be wary. Some will claim to be ... but this is only a trick to get to the precious....
    Your preaching to the choir!
  • auticus
    Options
    I try to behave (note: it does not always work, lol). :tongue:

Have not been dumped and I have one, but was stalked, that was enough to make me very cautious. I stopped taking all friend requests for about 5 months cause I trusted no one and am just now venturing back to the boards I once was so active on. I'm over it now, lived and learned but just be careful with the emotions you play with. Little sexy chit chat is fun and fine but some ppl take you more serious and read into what you say way more than you intend.

It's hard being hot. ;)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Nope.......and I rarely even notice if someone drops off my friend list, cause its normally ones I rarely engage with.....
    That and I have Pixie Dusted all my crushes so they will never leave me..............
  • ffmedic17
    Options

Who would dump you?
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Nope.......and I rarely even notice if someone drops off my friend list, cause its normally ones I rarely engage with.....
    That and I have Pixie Dusted all my crushes so they will never leave me..............

* a..a...ACHOO!!... You what?
  • ffmedic17
    Options

I still have a crush on you. :blushing:

Aww.. Thanks Carl.. You are a Sweetie:blushing:

Me too