New: Need friends

Options
Hi, MFP! I joined today with the goal of getting my health in order. I have some health concerns that need to be taking care of immediately. The biggest obstacle in correcting my issues is my weight. I am 65 pounds overweight and this needs to be addressed first and foremost. My first goal is to correct my bad eating habits and move on to bigger and better things. Exercise is going to be a challenge since I have some mobility issues. I'm looking for other women who can help me stay positive and motivated to reach my goals. In return I hope to provide the same.

Replies

• Littlemegan31
    Options
    Well firehorse you are in the right place. Hanging around on MFP you will lose the 65pounds in no time. and youll change your eating habits. :smile:
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request - Support and motivation is what this site is all about. Great people with a lot of great ideas on how to whip yourself into shape!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend too! This is a great site with a LOT of GREAT supporters!! Jen
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ajourney2far
    ajourney2far Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just re-joined. The first time I joined, I didn't really use this - I'm back and plan to update here and post here. I would like to encourage and be encouraged. :)
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. This is the right place for support, and motivational help.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    New here as well, you can add me if you like :)
  • ajourney2far
    ajourney2far Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just re-joined today - and this time I plan to use the site!
    Thanks for friending me! :flowerforyou:
  • michonw
    Options
    I've got your back! I'm in the same boat...have to lose 60 pounds and get Healthy for my pre-diabetes situation! We can do this!! I'm here for you!
    Michon
  • michonw
    Options
    I've got your back! I'm in the same boat...have to lose 60 pounds and get Healthy for my pre-diabetes situation! We can do this!! I'm here for you!
    Michon
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! My name is Kelly, feel free to add me!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new MFP members! you are in the right place to lose!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. A friend request is on the way.