30 day shred Question

Options
This might be a dumb question... So the 30 day shred has 3 levels. When do you switch levels? And if you go to level 2 are you supposed to also do level one, and if you go to level 3 do you do level 1 and 2 also? I just want to get the best results i can get, so i want to make sure i am doing this correctly? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Roughly every 10 days....you do only one level at a time.
    After I completed I started combining levels for more of a burn
    If Level 1 is feelin easy though, move on to level 2
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    She tells you at the beginning of the video. You do each Level for 10 days. If you don't feel comfotable moving on yet, then stay with the same level. If you feel it's too easy, then jump to the next level. You only do one level each day, unless you want to double up.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I moved up when I was ready, so I did 4 days of level 1, then onto level 2, 10 days of level 2 and the rest on level 3 combining with another level
  • breeves25
    breeves25 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great! My question is answered :) Thanks!
  • macrina13
    macrina13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is an amazing workout!! You do level 1 for 10 days, then move on to level 2 (only) for 10 days, and then level 3 for 10 days. You progress from 1st to 2nd to 3rd....from experience, it would be every hard to do then back to back (level 1 then 2 right after...eeek!)

HINT...you might want to mute Jillian (the DVD) after 3-4 days and put some of your own music on in the background....her voice can become like nails on a chalkboard..lol
  • macrina13
    macrina13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    have you or anyone else even worn a monitor to see how many calories are burned while doing the shred?
  • wordsofafeather
    Options
    Response to calorie count ^^ :

I've asked that too & have been told either with an HRM or just input 20 minutes of circuit training. 5 minutes of stretching.